Tuesday 14 December 2010


World Wrestling Entertainment !! (not world wrestling ferderation)
Currently the largest professional wrestling company (USA) in the world.
Wrestling is usually an individual sport.
I don't know what to write about it.. It's a kind of sport I don't appreciate very much. I have watched on Tv once or twice some fights like catch and to say the truth I found it stupid and without interest. In my opinion it is not even funny...
It isn't a "true" sport like judo or karate.
Maybe the popularity of these sports is due of some lack of "strong feelings" felt to be an emergency by the men...

3 comments:

  1. I don't like this sport!
    Finaly ,is it a sport?
    I don't think so because all is written before.
    Before the fight ,they decide who will win.
    I don't agree with you:a lot of women enjoy this "sport".Many of them are in the stands of the stadium if you look at videos.I think they enjoy watching strong men or women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like this "sport" either and yeah George, I agree with you, this isn't even a sport !! Nice work Joanna, did you know that you were the only one who remembered to do this ??!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments :-)
    Have a nice time next days !! Merry Christmas !! and see you soon..!

    ReplyDelete